Thursday, October 22, 2015

Recipe Roundup

I've been wanting to try Bagel Dogs for a long time now. The kids love crescent rolls, wrapped around hotdogs and baked in the oven. I haven't done that for a long time. Bagel Dogs for supper last night were a success! I don't know why I let this easy recipe intimidate me. :) Hand-rolling them was a bit messy, but simple if you keep your hands wet. Next time, I will double the recipe. I also want to try rolling the dough out as a pizza crust. The ladies on the Trim Healthy Mama Facebook page use this "dough" for many things...including actual bagels! With that, you can have a sausage/egg/breakfast "S" sandwich...yum.

Supper last night : Bagel Dogs, paired with a side salad. The "dip" is a honey mustard...
mayo, mixed with mustard and a "doonk" of Stevia Extract powder.

Also, we love to get icecream after church on Wednesday nights. Last night, we just came home instead. I had an "on-plan" brownie with 0% greek yogurt and a handful of cashews instead. Small victory, right? What recipes are you enjoying this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment