Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Weekly Menu

Going to try and post my Evening Meal Plan for the week, here it is for this week :

Sunday :
Crockpot Lasagna (with Dreamfields noodles)
Side Salad
Green Beans
Basic Cheesecake (from the THM book)

Monday :
Low - Carb Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Bake
Green Beans
Roasted Cauliflower (I did it with the frozen kind, next time I want to try FRESH!)
Berries & Whipped Cream for dessert

Tuesday :
Cheeseburger Pie (versatile, and one of our favorites from the THM book)
-kids top with ketchup, ranch, or hot sauce...I like mine with peppers, mustard, and pickles.
Veggie side

Wednesday :
Yummy Cheesy Sausage Balls
Scrambled Eggs

Thursday :
No Tortilla Chicken Enchilada Bake (going to try this in the crockpot)

Friday :
Dinner Out or Pancakes...(I have the regular pancake mix for the kids and this one that I can eat, pretty tasty!)

Saturday :
Crockpot Sweet Potato, Chicken, and Quinoa Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment