Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekly Weigh-In

I meant to post last week that I was 2 pounds down in 2 weeks. I don't lose quickly!! But, thankful for progress. This weekend had too many cheats with various fun family events, so I am motivated this Monday to get back on track! I will have a THM peanut butter shake and salad for lunch.

This recipe is a keeper! My Six Fix blog posted a delicious No Bake Pumpkin Bites recipe that makes for a great breakfast if you are the type that likes donut holes! And if you aren't the type to enjoy donuts? I'm sorry, we can't be friends. Kidding. ;) These snack bites were great with greek yogurt, sprinkled with some erythritol and cinnamon. And so good with coffee! 


2 comments:

  1. Hey Pretty Lady! I didn't know you were doing this!!!! I'm out of control with the weight thing! I'm so sad with how far I've gone down the wrong path!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi friend!! Oh, I am trying to keep myself accountable here!! :) It is so hard to be a busy wife/Mama and be fit & healthy too. But it is possible...I have a LONG way to go. Like, about 30 pounds!! ;) Maybe we can encourage each other along the way?! Blessings!

      Delete